For anyone that is new…
WHAT IS THE #STAYCLASSY LINK PARTY?
#StayClassy link party is a place for all you lovely bloggers to add your posts (at the bottom) and ‘link up’ with each other. Any topics are welcome! Please link up old or new posts as well.
Life is full of ups and downs and what better place to connect on these moments than through our writing. Life should be about supporting each other and having fun, whether or not you have it all together, which is how this link-up began, with so-called“classy” moments. It all stemmed from this:
Anyone wondering… what is a link party?
On with the show,
Last week was awesome, we had a huge turn out! Loving that Dad’s are now joining in on the party too.
In honour of Just Saying Mum’s post, one of our featured bloggers this week, I thought I would share this highly relevant music video, so funny, it really hones in on our current “Selfie” culture:
Sarah from Admissions of a Working Mother is back in action. She will be hosting every other week from now on! WOOP! I’ll still be alternating with other co-hosts, so if you’re interested let me know. ; )
Please make sure to tweet @mumproject and @realsareyfairy for your posts! Also, if you can try to comment on the person before you and then any other person you choose I will love you forever. ; ) Sorry I don’t want to be a stickler, just want to make sure everyone has some love.
This week Katie, from Mummy in a Tutu, is featuring Just Saying Mum with the very funny post, “The Mum Selfie Fail,” so on point! This is laugh out loud status.
I am featuring the Dads Triplet Blog, this was also hilarious, “My Triplets are Dinosaurs.” Can’t even imagine what it’s like with triplets and a toddler! This Dad is my hero for still being funny under all that stress. : )
I will be sharing featured posts for this week on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest, so if you want to be tagged in them make sure you follow me!
If you could help me spread the love for this week by retweeting Stay Classy Link Party #10 it would be MUCH appreciated. : )
If you’re interested, you can check out last week’s link-up as well Stay Classy Link Party #11.
(obviously this is not set in stone, as I said, sometimes life is crazy and we can’t do it all, but if you you have time please do!)
- Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 7:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love!
- Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To generate even more talk about your post, tweet @mumproject and @realsareyfairy when you have posted using #StayClassy. I’ll share on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram as well.
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassy so we know which link-up you are coming from
Please get the badge below to add to the bottom of your post:
<div align="center"><a title="themumproject" href="http://themumproject.com" rel="nofollow"><img style="border: none;" src="https://themumprojectdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/stay-classy-badge1-finalfinalfinal.jpg" alt="themumproject" width="250" height="180" /> </a></div>
If you are having problems using the above code snippet, please click here
Please add links below: