…for anyone wondering, what is a link party?
Hi everyone, I’m baaaaaaaaaacck!
I had a relatively short hiatus from co-hosting #GlobalBlogging to work on Happy New Mum – a blogzine to help support new and expecting mums, we write about pregnancy, mental health, post-birth, work-life balance, and much more. Let me know if you’d like to contribute!
Now that I have the extra time back I am very excited to help Jacqui with #GlobalBlogging while she adjusts to her new life with one more child! So happy for her! Look at this cutie!!!
Remember to add my twitter handle @mumproject!
Meet the other hosts:
PORTUGAL / UK / USA / IRELAND / SOUTH AFRICA / SCOTLAND / GERMANY / CANADA / AUSTRALIA / EU-SLOVINIA / GUATEMALA / MALTA/KENYA / THAILAND / HONG KONG / KENYAOnce again, we have amazing bloggers from all over the world!!!
We ask kindly that you remember to comment and share the posts you have read! THANK YOU!
All posts will be added to the #globalblogging pinterest board. Go have a peek
Just a reminder
- Change of Time – The linky will be open from 8am Monday – 12pm Thursday. CET
- We will comment and tweet all posts.
- Tag us for a RT @mumproject, @ourrachblogs, @TinMcCarthy @LeaningIn_
- Please use the #GlobalBlogging at all times, even when tweeting – Thank you!
- Not sure what a linky is? Read this guide from the lovely Cuddle Fairy
- It would be great if you would follow us on Social Media .. x
- One Messy Mama:Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- Our Rach Blogs:Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- Four Princesses & The Cheese:Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- Leaning In:Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
#GlobalBlogging Linky Rules:
1. Please comment on all 4 of the hosts posts and the post before yours, any more is a bonus!
2. Using the code below, add our badge to the HTML/Text portion of your post. If you need any help send us a tweet
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week – old or new.
4. When linking up, please type in the section named “LINK TITLE”, the name of your post and the country you are blogging from, this way we can see where in the world you are .. And tally these up at the end of the week.