Anyone wondering… what is a link party? Here is a guide for newbies ; ).
Welcome back to #StayClassyMama, the place where you can drink wine at 11am (okay, okay 10:30am!) and have it still be acceptable!
I AM SO HONOURED TO HAVE TWO NEW FABULOUS HOSTS!
We have the amazing Jade, from The Parenting Jungle,
AND wonderful Pat, from White Camellias,
I’m SO EXCITED to have them on board!! These two are fantastic bloggers, I’m so impressed with all they have accomplished and I love reading their blogs. You MUST check them out!
They will be retweeting your posts, so please include @parentingjungle and @whitecamellias when you TWEET YOUR POSTS.
To chat with the community, come join our Facebook group.
FAVE POSTS LAST WEEK,
My favourite post is I’m a Selfish Mother by Digital Motherhood because she proves how being a selfish mum is actually a good thing! Love this!
My instagram picks from #StayClassyMama are @lean_t_:
If you’re interested, you can check out last week’s link-up as well Stay Classy Mama Link Party #44.
- Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 7:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love!
- Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To get even more traction on your post,
Tweet @mumproject, parentingjungle & @whitecamellias using #StayClassyMama
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassyMama so we know which link-up you are coming from
Please get the badge below to add to the bottom of your post:
<div align="center"><a title="themumproject" href="http://themumproject.com" rel="nofollow"><img style="border: none;" src="http://themumproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/StayClassyMama-hashtag-1.jpg" alt="themumproject" width="250" height="180" /> </a></div>