Anyone wondering… what is a link party? Here is a guide for newbies ; ).
Welcome back to #StayClassyMama, the place where you can drop it like its hot and nobody will judge you!
Thank you everyone for joining #StayClassyMama, I’m loving all of the posts!
To chat with the community, come join our Facebook group.
FAVE POSTS LAST WEEK,
Sarah’s pick is from Pass the Prosecco Please with It’s Okay Not to be Okay, just a really brutally honest post that is very brave and brilliantly written. I do love a blogger who writes from experience, especially with the aim of helping others!
This week my favourite post was from Mummy Mama Mum with 28 Days of Happy, because I absolutely love this idea! Also, she is a new fave of mine ; ).
Our instagram pick from #StayClassyMama was from @devonmamaonline:
If you’re interested, you can check out last week’s link-up as well Stay Classy Mama Link Party #42.
- Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 7:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love!
- Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To generate even more talk about your post, tweet @MumProject and @AdmofaWorkMum you have posted using #StayClassyMama. I’ll share on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram as well.
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassyMama so we know which link-up you are coming from
Please get the badge below to add to the bottom of your post:
<div align="center"><a title="themumproject" href="http://themumproject.com" rel="nofollow"><img style="border: none;" src="http://themumproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/StayClassyMama-hashtag-1.jpg" alt="themumproject" width="250" height="180" /> </a></div>