Anyone wondering… what is a link party? Here is a guide for newbies ; ).
Welcome back to #StayClassyMama, the place where you can drop it like its hot and nobody will judge you!
WE HAVE SOME VERY SAD NEWS!
Sarah is leaving the linky to focus on writing and creating more content, so please give her a little virtual goodbye hug! It’s been amazing having her co-host over the last year, I’ve really enjoyed working with her on the linky : ). She has been so helpful and we have really started an amazing community here!
There will be new co-hosts in the coming weeks, so watch this space!
Now on with the linky,
To chat with the community, come join our Facebook group.
FAVE POSTS LAST WEEK,
Sarah’s pick is from Island Living 365 with 20 Things that 2016 Taught Me, because 2016 taught me a few of these things as well and the Ryan Gosling dream made me laugh!
This week my favourite post was from Swanny.Me with Friends – Is Making Mummy Friends Worse than Dating? because I can totally relate and I agree that mums should try and make an effort at baby group classes (although I know this is hard! we’re all very tired and not used to being in contact with normal adult humans haha!).
Our Instagram picks from #StayClassyMama are @oursweetvioletblog and @babiesbiscuitsandbooze:
If you’re interested, you can check out last week’s link-up as well Stay Classy Mama Link Party #42.
- Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 7:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love!
- Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To generate even more talk about your post, tweet @MumProject and @AdmofaWorkMum you have posted using #StayClassyMama. I’ll share on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram as well.
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassyMama so we know which link-up you are coming from
Please get the badge below to add to the bottom of your post:
<div align="center"><a title="themumproject" href="http://themumproject.com" rel="nofollow"><img style="border: none;" src="http://themumproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/StayClassyMama-hashtag-1.jpg" alt="themumproject" width="250" height="180" /> </a></div>