Anyone wondering… what is a link party? Here is a guide for newbies ; ).
Welcome back to #StayClassyMama, the place where you can dance all night on the bar table and nobody will judge you!
For those of you who missed the last couple weeks, we have Jade and Pat hosting now so remember to include @parentingjungle and @whitecamellias in your tweets!
To chat with the community, come join our Facebook group.
FAVE POSTS LAST WEEK,
My featured post is from Our Rach Blogs with Dechox because this made me laugh and inspired me to do my own dechox, even though I am not religious I guess I can accept lent as in the long run it will hopefully make me healthier….maybe ; ).
Jade’s featured post is from Apply to Face blog entitled Half term love doughnuts. Who wouldn’t pick a post with that title! I love the recipe and the epic description of her love of sweets carbs and I totally tuck my belly into by rib space in the same manner. Hilarious post.
‘Pat’s featured post this week is by So Happy in Town with Children should be happy but some aren’t because I found it such a powerful post and I believe we should be doing more to raise awareness of children’s mental health. It’s so sad when children are unhappy but it happens a lot and we shouldn’t ignore it.
Our Instagram picks from #StayClassyMama are @thetaleofmummyhood
If you’re interested, you can check out last week’s link-up as well Stay Classy Mama Link Party #47.
- Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 7:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love!
- Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To get even more traction on your post,
Tweet @mumproject, @parentingjungle & @whitecamellias using #StayClassyMama
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassyMama so we know which link-up you are coming from
Please get the badge below to add to the bottom of your post:
<div align="center"><a title="themumproject" href="http://themumproject.com" rel="nofollow"><img style="border: none;" src="http://i1.wp.com/themumproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/StayClassyMama-BadgeLP.png?w=385" alt="themumproject" width="250" height="180" /> </a></div>