Anyone wondering… what is a link party? Here is a guide for newbies ; ).
Welcome back to #StayClassyMama, the place where you can accidentally pee your pants (I swear I’m working on those kegels!) and nobody will judge you!
For those of you who missed the last couple weeks, we have Jade and Pat hosting now so remember to include @parentingjungle and @whitecamellias in your tweets!
To chat with the community, come join our Facebook group.
FAVE POSTS LAST WEEK,
My featured post is from Nursery Wines with It’s All About Me! A Self Help Parody because this post made me laugh and if this were made into a book I would totally read it to my two year old son. ; )
Jade’s favourite post this week is from Absolutely Prabulous with 15 Wines Every Desperate Mum Needs to Survive Parenthood because it is so ridiculously clever, a vintage for each parenting situation. I would totally take that idea to Dragons Den. I will have six bottles of ‘Lost the class trip form again.’
Pat’s featured post this week is from A Life in Practice with Why we need to apologise to our children because I couldn’t agree more with the fact that we need to be teaching our children that recognising our mistakes it’s not a sign of weakness but a sign of strength.
Our Instagram picks from #StayClassyMama are @thetaleofmummyhood
If you’re interested, you can check out last week’s link-up as well Stay Classy Mama Link Party #48.
- Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 7:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love!
- Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To get even more traction on your post,
Tweet @mumproject, @parentingjungle & @whitecamellias using #StayClassyMama
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassyMama so we know which link-up you are coming from
Please get the badge below to add to the bottom of your post:
<div align="center"><a title="themumproject" href="http://themumproject.com" rel="nofollow"><img style="border: none;" src="http://i1.wp.com/themumproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/StayClassyMama-BadgeLP.png?w=385" alt="themumproject" width="250" height="180" /> </a></div>