Welcome back to the #StayClassyMama link party! The place where you can accidentally walk into a glass window because you’re staring at your phone, and nobody will judge you.
There were some really great posts last week, I really enjoyed reading them all!
Our Instagram pick from #StayClassyMama is…
#newblogpostalert … As this livewire is about to start year 1 I thought it only fitting to write up a blog post on her recent milestones and achievements. She’s still the vibrant and headstrong girl she was a year ago but crikey she’s achieved so much! Definitely one proud mama!☺️💕 ⭐️Link in bio⭐️ #perfectandproud #Highlightsofhappy #funseekingkids #boltonabbey #acheivements #milestonescards
Come join us over at #StayClassyMama Instagram community – what it’s really like being a mum – just add the hashtag to your pics!
Please head over to Pat’s blog to see who she’s chosen this week for her FEATURED POST!
My featured post is by Four Princesses and the Cheese with How To Get Back to School Like a Boss because I could not stop laughing, Kristin is HI-larious.
If you could help spread the love for the link party by re-tweeting #StayClassyMama Tweet would be MUCH appreciated. : )
If you’re interested, you can check out last week’s link-up as well Stay Classy Mama Link Party #66.
- Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 7:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love!
- Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To get even more traction on your post,
Tweet @mumproject, @parentingjungle & @whitecamellias using #StayClassyMama
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassyMama so we know which link-up you are coming from
Please get the badge below to add to the bottom of your post,
<div align="center"><a title="themumproject" href="http://themumproject.com" rel="nofollow"><img style="border: none;" src="http://themumproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/stayclassymama-badge.jpg" alt="themumproject" width="250" height="180" /> </a></div>