Anyone wondering… what is a link party? Here is a fantastic guide for newbies.
Welcome back, or welcome to, the #GlobalBlogging linky where bloggers from around the world connect.
There is quite a lot happening in the US at the moment and I thought I would share this little piece of news that astounded me this week:
Kanye West Says He’d Have Voted For Donald Trump — If He’d Cast A Ballot
I’m never listening to his music again. #KayneIsAnIdiot
Anyway, on with the linky, this week we have a very special guest co-hosting with us! Please everyone give a warm welcome to Lucy from Lucy’s Locket!
Last week on #GlobalBlogging we had bloggers from…..
/AUSTRALIA and EU-SLOVINIA
This week we are featuring,
Top Read Post this week…
Check out all of the posts that linked up on Pinterest!
Here is your featured badge, feel free to put this on your blog! : )
Please see below on how #GlobalBlogging Linky works:
- The linky will be open from 8am Monday – 12pm Thursday CET.
- Jacqui and I will comment and tweet all posts.
- Tag myself or Jacqui for a RT after linking up @onemessymama4 and @mumproject
- Please use #GlobalBlogging at all times – Thank you!
- You can also find Jacqui and I on our social media platforms
- One Messy Mama: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- The Mum Project: Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
#GlobalBlogging Linky Rules:
1. We understand how busy life gets, that’s why we give you 4 days to comment 🙂 . Please comment and tweet/share (using the #GlobalBlogging) both the HOSTS posts, the post before and after your own. Remember sharing is caring. The more you interact with other blogs the more visible your own blog will become.
2. Link a maximum of 2 post per week. Any type of post is welcome to be linked up. Although entering a giveaway is not a prerequisite!
3. When linking up please type in the link title, the name of your post and the country you are blogging from, this way we can see where in the world you are 🙂 .. And tally these up at the end of the week.
4. Add our badge to the HTML/Text portion of your post. If you need any help tweet us (@onemessymama4 @mumproject), we are happy to help!