Anyone wondering… what is a link party? The wonderful and amazing Becky over at Cuddle Fairy has a fantastic guide for newbies.
Welcome back, or welcome to, the #GlobalBlogging linky where bloggers from around the world connect.
This week was a bit nuts! I attended a media business course down in Brighton for four days. I thought it was going to be a nice little holiday by the sea, no boyfriend, no baby, and LOTS OF SLEEP. I was wrong. There were a lot of late nights and ‘apprentice-like’ moments where each team had to create a media campaign and present to judges at the end. Although it was hard work I learned SO, so, so much and I’m so grateful that my work gave me the opportunity to go. There may be a post coming up about this in the near future as I learned a lot about advertising and life goals which I think could be relevant for this audience ; ).
Last week on #GlobalBlogging we had bloggers from…..
PORTUGAL/UK/USA/IRELAND/SOUTH AFRICA/SCOTLAND/GERMANY/CANADA/AUSTRALIA and EU-SLOVINIA
This week we are featuring,
Top Read Post this week…
Check out all of the posts that linked up on Pinterest!
Here is your featured badge, feel free to put this on your blog! : )
Please see below on how #GlobalBlogging Linky works:
- The linky will be open from 8am Monday – 12pm Thursday CET.
- Jacqui and I will comment and tweet all posts.
- Tag myself or Jacqui for a RT after linking up @onemessymama4 and @mumproject
- Please use #GlobalBlogging at all times – Thank you!
- You can also find Jacqui and I on our social media platforms
- One Messy Mama: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- The Mum Project: Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
#GlobalBlogging Linky Rules:
1. We understand how busy life gets, that’s why we give you 4 days to comment 🙂 . Please comment and tweet/share (using the #GlobalBlogging) both the HOSTS posts, the post before and after your own. Remember sharing is caring. The more you interact with other blogs the more visible your own blog will become.
2. Link a maximum of 2 post per week. Any type of post is welcome to be linked up. Although entering a giveaway is not a prerequisite!
3. When linking up please type in the link title, the name of your post and the country you are blogging from, this way we can see where in the world you are 🙂 .. And tally these up at the end of the week.
4. Add our badge to the HTML/Text portion of your post. If you need any help tweet us (@onemessymama4 @mumproject), we are happy to help!