Anyone wondering… what is a link party? Here is a fantastic guide for newbies.
Welcome back, or welcome to, the #GlobalBlogging linky where bloggers from around the world connect.
I can’t believe it’s almost Christmas, not only does it mean that it’s erm Christmas but it is also my son’s first birthday (on the 23rd)! This year has flown by and I am still in awe that he is actually here, in the flesh. I still hold my belly sometimes like I am pregnant (I know weird). I’m going home (to San Francisco) for three weeks and all of my friends who I haven’t seen in two years will get to meet him, it’s going to be AMAZE.
Thanks so much Kristin from Four Princesses and the Cheese for co-hosting last week!
We are doing a Christmas linky special!
We know Christmas can be very hectic, so to give you more time for blogging, over the next three weeks (from 12th Dec to 2nd Jan) we will keep the #GlobalBlogging linky open. More time to link up and more time to comment : ) yay! Merry Christmas!
Last week on #GlobalBlogging we had bloggers from…..
This week we are featuring,
Check out all of the posts that linked up on Pinterest!
Here is your featured badge, feel free to put this on your blog! : )
</div> <pre style="background: none; border: none; padding: 0;"><textarea style="background: #f0f0f0; border: solid 1px #666666; color: #16c2b7; font-size: 100%; height: 50px; margin: auto; text-align: left; padding: 7px 0 2px 5px; display: block; width: 90%;"><div align="center"><a href="http://www.onemessymama.com/" rel="nofollow" title="One Messy Mama"><img src="http://onemessymama.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Globalblogging-Badge.png" alt="One Messy Mama" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
Please see below on how #GlobalBlogging Linky works:
- The linky will be open from 8am Monday – 12pm Thursday CET.
- Jacqui and I will comment and tweet all posts.
- Tag myself or Jacqui for a RT after linking up @onemessymama4 and @mumproject
- Please use #GlobalBlogging at all times – Thank you!
- You can also find Jacqui and I on our social media platforms
- One Messy Mama: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- The Mum Project: Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
#GlobalBlogging Linky Rules:
1. We understand how busy life gets, that’s why we give you 4 days to comment 🙂 . Please comment and tweet/share (using the #GlobalBlogging) both the HOSTS posts, the post before and after your own. Remember sharing is caring. The more you interact with other blogs the more visible your own blog will become.
2. Link a maximum of 2 post per week. Any type of post is welcome to be linked up. Although entering a giveaway is not a prerequisite!
3. When linking up please type in the link title, the name of your post and the country you are blogging from, this way we can see where in the world you are 🙂 .. And tally these up at the end of the week.
4. Add our badge to the HTML/Text portion of your post. If you need any help tweet us (@onemessymama4 @mumproject), we are happy to help!
</div> <pre style="background: none; border: none; padding: 0;"><textarea style="background: #f0f0f0; border: solid 1px #cccccc; color: #777777; font-size: 100%; height: 50px; margin: auto; text-align: left; padding: 7px 0 2px 5px; display: block; width: 90%;"><div align="center"><a href="http://onemessymama.com/" rel="nofollow" title="One Messy Mama"><img src="http://onemessymama.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Globalblogging-Featured-Badge.png" alt="One Messy Mama" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>