Look at this little smiley face. How could you not smile back? It’s hard to say but I was not happy in this moment. I was tired, my boobs hurt, and my brain was fuzzy. The early days of parenting washed over me like a ginormous tidal wave. Unprepared and on waaaaaay too much coffee.
I love photography, it can portray something completely different to what is actually happening in the moment. Photos are in the eyes of the beholder…..an all that ; ).
But I also love the way that it kind make you feel something. Sometimes happy, sometimes whimsical, other times sad. It’s all grey.
Do you have a black and white photo that you love?
Share your story with us at The Mum Project. I’m starting a new guest series that is open to anyone and everyone who has ONE of the following:
- A black and white photo with a story
- A story that is metaphorically not black or white, it’s a grey area
- Just a black and white photo (because let’s face it, most of us have very little time so if you just want to submit a photo I would love to share it with my community)
A few things before you get crackin’:
- You can use a previously published piece of content
- Please include the #NotEverythingIsBW badge at the bottom
- Please send me the photo! (if you can make this as high res as possible that would be fab, everybody loves a crystal clear photo)
- A short description of your blog and social media links
- Your site logo
- Tweet the post and include @MumProject and #NotEverythingIsBW : )
I’m going to be tweeting/sharing the post through all of my social channels and publishing your post every Tuesday. I will also link the guest post to various linkies!
Please submit your post and/or images firstname.lastname@example.org