Anyone wondering… what is a link party? Here is a fantastic guide for newbies.
Welcome back, or welcome to, the #GlobalBlogging linky where bloggers from around the world connect.
Last week we had bloggers from…
/AUSTRALIA/EU-SLOVINIA and GAUTEMALA
Before I go onto this week’s linky, I have some news! Unfortunately I won’t be able to co-host #GlobalBlogging anymore due to some exciting stuff that I’m working on over the coming months. I love this linky very much and have really enjoyed being apart of the community! I hope to re-join once I get my ducks in a row but for now it will just be Jacqui from One Messy Mama hosting!
Co-hosts for the week….
Mackenzie from Reflections From Me.
Jeannette from Whiskey of The Week
We look forward to sharing this weeks link up with you both!
Thank you to Cecile’ from The Frenchie Mummy for being our Co-Host last week!
If you would like to co-host #globalblogging, please leave a comment below and we will get back to you as soon as possible to add you to the roster!
This week we are featuring,
Cecile’s favorite was from Top Five Mum – Our First Christmas As A Family Of Four. I loved the pictures Ruth shared, just so cute! It is so nice to see how people get Christmas traditions in their life and I can’t wait to have some with Babs over the next couple of years!
My favorite is from Twin Pickle – Double Trouble – Twins Behaving Badly. I giggled my way through! Siblings are such fun and get up to such mischief! I can only imagine how amusing it must be to have twins!
Check out all of the posts that linked up on Pinterest!
Here is your featured badge, feel free to put this on your blog! : )
<pre style="background: none; border: none; padding: 0;"><textarea style="background: #f0f0f0; border: solid 1px #cccccc; color: #777777; font-size: 100%; height: 50px; margin: auto; text-align: left; padding: 7px 0 2px 5px; display: block; width: 90%;"><div align="center"><a href="http://onemessymama.com/" rel="nofollow" title="One Messy Mama"><img src="http://onemessymama.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Globalblogging-Featured-Badge.png" alt="One Messy Mama" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
Please see below on how #GlobalBlogging Linky works:
- The linky will be open from 8am Monday – 12pm Thursday. CET
- Meagan, myself and our Co-Host will comment and tweet all posts.
- Tag myself, Meagan and our Co-Host (@frenchiemummy) for a RT after linking up @onemessymama4 or @mumproject. Please use the #GlobalBlogging at all times even when tweeting – Thank you!
- Not sure what a linky is? Read this guide from the lovely Cuddle Fairy
- It would be great if you would follow us on Social Media .. x
- One Messy Mama: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- The Mum Project: Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
- #GlobalBlogging Linky Rules:
1. We understand how busy life gets, that’s why we give you 4 days to comment 🙂 . Please comment and tweet/share (using the #GlobalBlogging) both the HOSTS posts, the post before and after your own. Remember sharing is caring. The more you interact with other blogs the more visible your own blog will become.
2. Link a maximum of 2 post per week. Any type of post is welcome to be linked up. Although entering a giveaway is not a prerequisite!
3. When linking up please type in the link title, the name of your post and the country you are blogging from, this way we can see where in the world you are 🙂 .. And tally these up at the end of the week.
4. Add our badge to the HTML/Text portion of your post. If you need any help tweet us (@onemessymama4 @mumproject), we are happy to help!
<pre style="background: none; border: none; padding: 0;"><textarea style="background: #f0f0f0; border: solid 1px #666666; color: #16c2b7; font-size: 100%; height: 50px; margin: auto; text-align: left; padding: 7px 0 2px 5px; display: block; width: 90%;"><div align="center"><a href="http://www.onemessymama.com/" rel="nofollow" title="One Messy Mama"><img src="http://onemessymama.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Globalblogging-Badge.png" alt="One Messy Mama" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>