Anyone wondering… what is a link party? The wonderful and amazing Becky over at Cuddle Fairy has a fantastic guide for newbies.
I always, always get dressed up for Halloween (this year I was a bit more….how do you say…dressed?). Now with a child my costume consisted of a full-on dinosaur suit. I tried to find a ninja turtle costume to match my son but I did everything last minute and had to settle for this:
Last week on #GlobalBlogging we had bloggers from…..
USA I UK I GERMANY I AUSTRALIA I SOUTH AFRICA
**this week please make sure to add where you are from in the title line of your link up : )
My pick this week is from Mindful Mummy Mission with Feeling Judged? Remember Thoughts are not Facts, such an amazing message and great advice, definitely worth a read!
Here is your featured badge, feel free to put this on your blog! : )
Please see below on how #GlobalBlogging Linky works:
- The linky will be open from 8am Monday – 12pm Thursday CET.
- Jacqui and I will comment and tweet all posts.
- Tag myself or Jacqui for a RT after linking up @onemessymama4 and @mumproject
- Please use #GlobalBlogging at all times – Thank you!
- You can also find Jacqui and I on our social media platforms
- One Messy Mama: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- The Mum Project: Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
#GlobalBlogging Linky Rules:
1. We understand how busy life gets, that’s why we give you 4 days to comment 🙂 . Please comment and tweet/share (using the #GlobalBlogging) both the HOSTS posts, the post before and after your own. Remember sharing is caring. The more you interact with other blogs the more visible your own blog will become.
2. Link a maximum of 2 post per week. Any type of post is welcome to be linked up. Although entering a giveaway is not a prerequisite!
3. When linking up please type in the link title, the name of your post and the country you are blogging from, this way we can see where in the world you are 🙂 .. And tally these up at the end of the week.
4. Add our badge to the HTML/Text portion of your post. If you need any help tweet us (@onemessymama4 @mumproject), we are happy to help!