We all know life can be a bitch, but if you take a moment and look at it objectively, it is actually HILARIOUS.
Now that could have been really awkward, but I decided to laugh at it instead. As someone once said….
This inspired me to start a link party based on these “classy” moments we all have. Life is full of ups and downs and what better place to connect on these moments than through our writing. Life should be about supporting each other and having fun, whether or not you have it all together. And since becoming a parent, I’ve realised I don’t have to have it all together and to be honest it doesn’t matter one way or another. All you will remember are the good times, those moments where you are dancing around in your underwear. So let’s not take it for granted and make the most of it right now.
#StayClassy link party is a place for all you lovely bloggers to add your posts and ‘link up’ with each other. Any topics are welcome and happy for “non-writers” to join as well, photography, music, vloggers, the works! Please link up old or new posts as well.
Each week I will choose a blog to be featured on the link-up and promote this post in the blogging world.
Looking forward to reading and discovering new blogs!
For those of you who are newbies to link-ups who are asking… what is a link party? A link party is a great way to increase traffic and engagement on your site as well as discover some amazing new blogs! When you visit a site on the day of their weekly link party, you’ll see a button inviting you to “link up” – – and you’ll share your post url, a title for the post, and crop a photo from the post, which will create a hyperlinked thumbnail that others can click on. Please see below for button and ‘the rules.’
(obviously this is not set in stone, as I said, sometimes life is crazy and we can’t do it all, but if you you have time please do!)
- Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 6:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:00pm on a Saturday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love!
- Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To generate even more talk about your post, tweet @mumproject when you have posted using the #stayclassy. I’ll share on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram as well.
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #stayclassy so we know which link-up you are coming from
&lt;div align=&amp;quot;centre&amp;quot;&amp;gt; &amp;lt;a href=&amp;quot;http://themumproject.com&amp;quot; rel=&amp;quot;nofollow&amp;quot; title=&amp;quot;themumproject&amp;quot;&amp;gt;&amp;lt;img src=&amp;quot;http://themumproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/stay-classy-badge1-finalfinalfinal.jpg&amp;quot; alt=&amp;quot;themumproject&amp;quot; style=&amp;quot;border:none;&amp;quot; /&amp;gt; &amp;lt;/a&amp;gt; &amp;lt;/div&amp;gt;