For anyone that is new…
WHAT IS THE #STAYCLASSY LINK PARTY?
#StayClassy link party is a place for all you lovely bloggers to add your posts (at the bottom) and ‘link up’ with each other. Any topics are welcome! Please link up old or new posts as well.
Life is full of ups and downs and what better place to connect on these moments than through our writing. Life should be about supporting each other and having fun, whether or not you have it all together, which is how this link-up began, with so-called “classy” moments. It all stemmed from this:
Anyone wondering… what is a link party? The wonderful and amazing Becky over at Cuddle Fairy has a fantastic guide for newbies.
To get an idea, here are some of his posts…
On with the show,
I am featuring Parenting Calm with “How to Have a Fun Mini Break, Without Leaving your House,“because this is seriously funny and had a good life lesson on mindfulness.
Sarah is featuring The Mother Hub with “On Confidence and Woman I Wish I Was,” because I love Amy Poehler as well and this is a really positive post! Fake it till you make it!
I will be sharing featured posts for this week on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest, so if you want to be tagged in them make sure you follow me!
If you could help spread the love for the link party by retweeting Stay Classy Link Party #15 it would be MUCH appreciated. : )
If you’re interested, you can check out last week’s link-up as well Stay Classy Link Party #14.
(obviously this is not set in stone, as I said, sometimes life is crazy and we can’t do it all, but if you you have time please do!)
- Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 7:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love!
- Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To generate even more talk about your post, tweet @MumProject and @AdmofaWorkMum you have posted using #StayClassy. I’ll share on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram as well.
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassy so we know which link-up you are coming from
Please get the badge below to add to the bottom of your post:
<div align="center"><a title="themumproject" href="http://themumproject.com" rel="nofollow"><img style="border: none;" src="https://themumprojectdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/stay-classy-badge1-finalfinalfinal.jpg" alt="themumproject" width="250" height="180" /> </a></div>
Please add links below: