“Ate an entire pizza and two slices of my husband’s pizza whilst breastfeeding” #StayClassy.
#StayClassy link party is a place for all you lovely bloggers to add your posts (at the bottom, the blue inklinkz button) and ‘link up’ with each other. Any topics are welcome and happy for “non-writers” to join as well, photography, music, vloggers, the works! Please link up old or new posts as well.
Life is full of ups and downs and what better place to connect on these moments than through our writing. Life should be about supporting each other and having fun, whether or not you have it all together, which is how this link-up began, with so-called “classy” moments. Since becoming a parent, I’ve realised I don’t have to have it all together and to be honest it doesn’t matter one way or another. All you will remember are the good times, those moments where you are dancing around in your underwear. So let’s not take it for granted and make the most of it right now.
For those of you who are new to this link-up or new to link-ups in general and wondering… what is a link party?
Now, on to the good stuff. Link Party Numero Uno was a success!
Thank you so much to everyone who linked up last week! Being that this was my first link-up, I was very happy with the outcome. All of the posts were amazing! Honestly, I had a very hard time deciding my favourite post as there was such a variety from funny to educational to emotional!
However, one post really stuck with me (probably because I cried a little because of how sweet it was). Things I Want My Daughters to Know by Five Little Doves really touched my heart. I think it’s really important for the future generation of women to know those five things, and especially, my future daughter (currently just have a son, but you never know!).
…because I can’t help myself and I loved so many of the posts, I also want to show some love for One Messy Mama who wrote Okay, I Will Admit it I Lie to My Children. This post really made me laugh and offered some great advice for when my little one is old enough!
I will be sharing my favourite posts from last week on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest, so if you want to be tagged in them make sure you follow me!
If you’re interested, you can check out last week’s link-up as well Stay Classy Link Party #1
(obviously this is not set in stone, as I said, sometimes life is crazy and we can’t do it all, but if you you have time please do!)
- Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 6:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:00pm on a Saturday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love!
- Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To generate even more talk about your post, tweet @mumproject when you have posted using the #stayclassy. I’ll share on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram as well.
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #stayclassy so we know which link-up you are coming from
Very excited to read this week’s posts!!!!! I LOVE LINKYS. Ha ha! (too much coffee, not enough sleep)
&lt;div align=&quot;centre&quot;&gt; &lt;a href=&quot;http://themumproject.com&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; title=&quot;themumproject&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://themumproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/stay-classy-badge1-finalfinalfinal.jpg&quot; alt=&quot;themumproject&quot; style=&quot;border:none;&quot; /&gt; &lt;/a&gt; &lt;/div&gt;
If you are struggling to use the above code snippet, please click here
Please add your posts here