This week I thought I would share this hilarious video of “classy” Mom moments. My new Mom friend sent me this because I told her about how my pram almost rolled down a very steep hill in front of some ‘experienced’ parents. Seriously check it ooooouuut.
WHAT IS #STAYCLASSY LINK PARTY?
#StayClassy link party is a place for all you lovely bloggers to add your posts (at the bottom, the blue inklinkz button) and ‘link up’ with each other. Any topics are welcome and happy for “non-writers” to join as well, photography, music, vloggers, the works! Please link up old or new posts as well.
Life is full of ups and downs and what better place to connect on these moments than through our writing. Life should be about supporting each other and having fun, whether or not you have it all together, which is how this link-up began, with so-called “classy” moments.
For those of you who are new to this link-up or new to link-ups in general and wondering… what is a link party?
Now, on to the fun stuff.
Thank you so much for linking up again! You guys are all the shizzle, hollaaaaaa! I love reading the new posts and learning about new blogs!
This week I am going to feature the lovely, wondrous bloggers Life, Love and Dirty Dishes and Our Rach!
In true #StayClassy form, Life, Love and Dirty Dishes has a series of guest bloggers who tell all the crazy, awkward, dirty moments of parenthood. Her post this week for Rookie Mistakes was exceptionally creative and an interesting read!
How I Tackle Anxiety by Our Rach, as I think this is such an important topic and ‘mindfulness’ is extremely useful for anyone, but especially Moms and Dads. It even might even help prevent any awkward or embarrassing moments.
I will be sharing my favourite posts from last week on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest, so if you want to be tagged in them make sure you follow me!
If you could help me spread the love for this week by retweeting Stay Classy Link Party #3 it would be MUCH appreciated. : )
If you’re interested, you can check out last week’s link-up as well Stay Classy Link Party #2.
(obviously this is not set in stone, as I said, sometimes life is crazy and we can’t do it all, but if you you have time please do!)
- Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 6:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:00pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love!
- Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To generate even more talk about your post, tweet @mumproject when you have posted using the #stayclassy. I’ll share on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram as well.
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #stayclassy so we know which link-up you are coming from
Please get the badge below to add to the bottom of your post:
<div align="centre"> <a href="http://themumproject.com" rel="nofollow" title="themumproject"><img src="http://themumproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/stay-classy-badge1-finalfinalfinal.jpg" alt="themumproject" style="border:none;" /> </a> </div>
If you are having problems using the above code snippet, please click here