My days have been FLYING by, some may ask, what have you been doing while you are on maternity leave? And I respond with THIS:
— The Mum Project (@mumproject) April 13, 2016
Sooooo, not much. ; ) Obviously I’m joking, motherhood is THE hardest thing I have ever done. But luckily, today was a good day and I had fun with the little tyke.
WHAT IS #STAYCLASSY LINK PARTY?
#StayClassy link party is a place for all you lovely bloggers to add your posts (at the bottom, the blue inklinkz button) and ‘link up’ with each other. Any topics are welcome and happy for “non-writers” to join as well, photography, music, vloggers, the works! Please link up old or new posts as well.
Life is full of ups and downs and what better place to connect on these moments than through our writing. Life should be about supporting each other and having fun, whether or not you have it all together, which is how this link-up began, with so-called “classy” moments.
For those of you who are new to this link-up or new to link-ups in general and wondering… what is a link party?
This week my favourite posts were from Squirmy Popple and Island Living 365.
From Squirmy Popple with Things I Wish my Baby could Understand, a very funny post indeed, love this blog!
And a genius post from Island Living 365 about the benefits of a TV with No Television please! We are middle class…, she also lists the cons of course, but I agree that using the TV so that you are able to have a 5 minute shower isn’t going to harm your child’s brain function.
I will be sharing my favourite posts from last week on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest, so if you want to be tagged in them make sure you follow me!
If you could help me spread the love for this week by retweeting Stay Classy Link Party #6 it would be MUCH appreciated. : )
If you’re interested, you can check out last week’s link-up as well Stay Classy Link Party #6.
(obviously this is not set in stone, as I said, sometimes life is crazy and we can’t do it all, but if you you have time please do!)
- Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 6:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love!
- Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To generate even more talk about your post, tweet @mumproject when you have posted using #StayClassy. I’ll share on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram as well.
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassy so we know which link-up you are coming from
Please get the badge below to add to the bottom of your post:
<div align="center"><a title="themumproject" href="http://themumproject.com" rel="nofollow"><img style="border: none;" src="http://themumproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/stay-classy-badge1-finalfinalfinal.jpg" alt="themumproject" width="250" height="180" /> </a></div>
If you are having problems using the above code snippet, please click here
Please add your posts by clicking on blue button below: