Welcome to Stay Classy Link Partay!
This week we have a very SPECIAL SURPRISE. Single Mum Speaks will be co-hosting with me! I love her blog, her posts are always thought-provoking, funny and insightful. On top of working full-time and being a single Mum! WHEW. Check out her blog if you have a moment, it’s fab.
Please welcome Single Mum Speaks to the #StayClassy link party!
Make sure to tag both @mumproject and @babyorbankrupt when you tweet your posts for #StayClassy!
**For anyone else that is interested, I’d like to start having a co-host each week, or whenever possible! I know how busy life can be, but let me know if you’d like to join. : )
WHAT IS #STAYCLASSY LINK PARTY?
#StayClassy link party is a place for all you lovely bloggers to add your posts (at the bottom, the blue inklinkz button) and ‘link up’ with each other. Any topics are welcome and happy for “non-writers” to join as well, photography, music, vloggers, the works! Please link up old or new posts as well.
Life is full of ups and downs and what better place to connect on these moments than through our writing. Life should be about supporting each other and having fun, whether or not you have it all together, which is how this link-up began, with so-called “classy” moments.
For those of you who are new to this link-up or new to link-ups in general and wondering… what is a link party?
This week I am featuring…..
Ellen, from Babies, Biscuits and Booze, has written a beautifully positive post to her son with A Note to My Baby Boy. It will be really nice when her son is old enough to read and they can look back on these moments together. : )
Davina, from Motherhood IRL, wrote a very honest and funny post about being TIRED. The all encompassing feeling that every parent experiences. And the everyday battle of deciding whether to have a nap of have some ‘me’ time! Here it is with I’M SO TIRED.
CONGRATS TO OUR RACH FOR MOST VIEWED POST!
I will be sharing my favourite posts from last week on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest, so if you want to be tagged in them make sure you follow me!
If you could help me spread the love for this week by retweeting Stay Classy Link Party #8 it would be MUCH appreciated. : )
If you’re interested, you can check out last week’s link-up as well Stay Classy Link Party #7.
(obviously this is not set in stone, as I said, sometimes life is crazy and we can’t do it all, but if you you have time please do!)
- Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 6:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love!
- Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To generate even more talk about your post, tweet @mumproject and @babyorbankrupt when you have posted using #StayClassy. I’ll share on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram as well.
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassy so we know which link-up you are coming from
Please get the badge below to add to the bottom of your post:
<div align="center"><a title="themumproject" href="http://themumproject.com" rel="nofollow"><img style="border: none;" src="http://themumproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/stay-classy-badge1-finalfinalfinal.jpg" alt="themumproject" width="250" height="180" /> </a></div>
If you are having problems using the above code snippet, please click here
Please add your posts by clicking on blue button below: