Hello, hello! Welcome.
Guess what?! Apparently last week we were trending on Twitter!!!! I heard from a secret source. ; )
Onto even more good news….. this week we have the wonderful Admissions of a Working Mother co-hosting with me! Sarah’s blog is fantastic! Every post I read always makes a huge impact. As you can tell by the title, she is a full-time working Mum living with her husband and her son, writing about life as a mother!
Please welcome Admissions of a Working Mother to the #StayClassy link party!
Make sure to tag both @mumproject and @admissionsofaworkingmother when you tweet your posts for #StayClassy!
**For anyone else that is interested, I’d like to start having a co-host each week, or whenever possible! I know how busy life can be, but let me know if you’d like to join. : )
WHAT IS #STAYCLASSY LINK PARTY?
#StayClassy link party is a place for all you lovely bloggers to add your posts (at the bottom, the blue inklinkz button) and ‘link up’ with each other. Any topics are welcome and happy for “non-writers” to join as well, photography, music, vloggers, the works! Please link up old or new posts as well.
Life is full of ups and downs and what better place to connect on these moments than through our writing. Life should be about supporting each other and having fun, whether or not you have it all together, which is how this link-up began, with so-called “classy” moments.
For those of you who are new to this link-up or new to link-ups in general and wondering… what is a link party?
This week I am featuring…..
In honour of the Queen, and the fabulous Right Royal Mother, who managed to resurrect the word stout in this hilarious post A Very Sappy Birthday to the Queen. Her posts are always refreshingly different in style and taste.
My second choice is The Single Swan, written anonymously the journey of a single mother. Her post this week, What Women REALLY Want made me laugh, one of her friends compares having sex with her husband to returning overdue library books. This post is not for the faint-hearted! ; )
CONGRATS TO MUM RAMBLES FOR MOST VIEWED POST!
I will be sharing my favourite posts from last week on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest, so if you want to be tagged in them make sure you follow me!
If you could help me spread the love for this week by retweeting Stay Classy Link Party #8 it would be MUCH appreciated. : )
If you’re interested, you can check out last week’s link-up as well Stay Classy Link Party #8.
(obviously this is not set in stone, as I said, sometimes life is crazy and we can’t do it all, but if you you have time please do!)
- Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 6:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love!
- Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To generate even more talk about your post, tweet @mumproject and @babyorbankrupt when you have posted using #StayClassy. I’ll share on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram as well.
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassy so we know which link-up you are coming from
Please get the badge below to add to the bottom of your post:
<div align="center"><a title="themumproject" href="http://themumproject.com" rel="nofollow"><img style="border: none;" src="http://themumproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/stay-classy-badge1-finalfinalfinal.jpg" alt="themumproject" width="250" height="180" /> </a></div>
If you are having problems using the above code snippet, please click here
Please add your posts by clicking on blue button below: