For anyone that is new…
WHAT IS THE #STAYCLASSYMAMA LINK PARTY?
#StayClassyMama link party is a place for all you lovely bloggers to add your posts (at the bottom) and ‘link up’ with each other. Any topics are welcome! Please link up old or new posts as well.
Life is full of ups and downs and what better place to connect on these moments than through our writing. Life should be about supporting each other and having fun, whether or not you have it all together, which is how this link-up began, with so-called “classy” moments. It all stemmed from this:
Anyone wondering… what is a link party? The wonderful and amazing Becky over at Cuddle Fairy has a fantastic guide for newbies.
Welcome party people,
Exciting news! WE HAVE CHANGED THE HASHTAG TO #STAYCLASSYMAMA
Sarah and I have decided that the hashtag #StayClassy was too broad for this linky, so to really get to the heart of the linky, we have added Mama.
We also have a new badge (finally) that includes Sarah from Admissions of a Working Mother!
In other news,
I am going to BritMums Live 2016!!!
I wrote a post introducing myself, “Meet Me in the Champagne Tent! BritMums Live 2016” to anyone that is going, or anyone that is curious to learn a little bit more about me.
Sarah wrote an excellent post about blogging, “Blogging 101: How Not To Be a Dick,” funny and helpful! Cha ching.
Now for the fun part,
Sarah’s favourite post was by the lovely Our Rach with “Another One Bites the Dust.” Personally, I have been reading her blog over the past few months and absolutely love her stuff!
Sarah said she really appreciates reading open and honest thoughts on what’s actually going on in real women’s lives. Rachel speaks very candidly about her struggle with various contraceptive methods and her request to be sterilised.
Unfortunately, I am not doing a featured post this week. I want to be fair, I wasn’t able to read through everyone’s post last week. The struggle of going back to work is real. SO, next week I will feature two people, one from last week and one for this week, and I promise this will NEVER happen again.
I will be sharing featured posts for this week on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest, so if you want to be tagged in them make sure you follow me!
If you could help spread the love for the link party by retweeting Stay Classy Mama Link Party #16 it would be MUCH appreciated. : )
If you’re interested, you can check out last week’s link-up as well Stay Classy Mama Link Party #15.
(obviously this is not set in stone, as I said, sometimes life is crazy and we can’t do it all, but if you you have time please do!)
- Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 7:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love!
- Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To generate even more talk about your post, tweet @MumProject and @AdmofaWorkMum you have posted using #StayClassyMama. I’ll share on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram as well.
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassyMama so we know which link-up you are coming from
Please get the badge below to add to the bottom of your post:
<div align="center"><a title="themumproject" href="http://themumproject.com" rel="nofollow"><img style="border: none;" src="https://themumprojectdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/stay-classy-badge1-finalfinalfinal.jpg" alt="themumproject" width="250" height="180" /> </a></div>