Forr anyone that is new…WHAT IS THE #STAYCLASSYMAMA LINK PARTY?
WHEW. I just moved house over the weekend and, to say the least, it was a sh** show. Moving house with a baby is ten thousand times harder than I anticipated, trying to pretend like I am tough and move boxes while watching a little one sat on the grass outside the new house is misery. On top of the fact I’d only had a few hours of broken sleep. Never. Will. This. Happen. Again. Oh, and I started a new job two weeks ago. Fun times.
On with the link party,
Sarah is featuring from Emma who blogs at Me & B Make Tea. “Her post From Toddler Room to Pre-School at Nursery – What To Expect, was the perfect read for me because we are going through the same transitions with our son. Moving up to pre-school, moving house, potty training, turning three – God its good to know someone else is going through the same uncharted territory!”
I’m featuring the very lovely Tammy Mum with The Real Parenting Awards this post made me tear up with a whirlwind of mixed emotions. I love that she highlighted the people that never really get noticed in the journey into motherhood.
If you could help spread the love for the link party by re-tweeting Stay Classy Mama Awards and Link Party #24 it would be MUCH appreciated. : )
If you’re interested, you can check out last week’s link-up as well Stay Classy Mama Link Party #23.
- Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 7:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love!
- Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To generate even more talk about your post, tweet @MumProject and @AdmofaWorkMum you have posted using #StayClassyMama. I’ll share on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram as well.
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassyMama so we know which link-up you are coming from
Please get the badge below to add to the bottom of your post:
<div align=”center”><a title=”themumproject” href=”http://themumproject.com” rel=”nofollow”><img style=”border: none;” src=”http://themumproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/StayClassyMama-hashtag-1.jpg” alt=”themumproject” width=”250″ height=”180″ />