For anyone that is new…WHAT IS THE #STAYCLASSYMAMA LINK PARTY?
What Up Party Peeeeoooppplllleeeeee,
Do you guys remember this?
WHOMP there it is, WHOMP there it is. Shackala ka laka laka Shackala ka. Such a good one.
Anyway, hope you have all had an amazing week, in the SUN. YAS. Quick, adorable, makes me want to melt UPDATE. Bear is officially 7 months (actually getting close to 8 months now), and finally has his own little personality : ). DOH. I’ve been writing letters – I created his own gmail account – to him since I found out I was pregnant and looking back now I can’t believe how much he has grown. I’ve also included them on the blog.
This week I’ve linked up an informative post that I wrote for Lansinoh Family about bottle feeding a breastfed baby. Sarah has linked up a hilarious and amazing Vlog on making coconut and blueberry pancakes with her son. He is super adorable and clever!
For anyone that missed previous weeks, we announced the #StayClassyMama Awards and here are the NOMINATIONS and WINNERS; Dad’s Triplet Blog, Mummy in a Tutu, The Aloha Mummy, The Parenting Jungle, Life, Love and Dirty Dishes and Island Living 365.
On with the link party,
Sarah is featuring Sparkle and Stretchmarks with Working with Brands & Not Underselling Yourself as a Blogger – she said, “I found this post really helpful and its great when bloggers are open about working with brands. We shouldn’t sell ourselves short or underestimate the value of our time!”
I’m featuring the lovely The Frenchie Mummy Blog with Am I Still a Cool Cat?, I love how honest she is with her feelings about going out for drinks for the first time since becoming a Mum. I can totally relate to this, funny yet bitter sweet!
If you could help spread the love for the link party by re-tweeting Stay Classy Mama Awards and Link Party #20 it would be MUCH appreciated. : )
If you’re interested, you can check out last week’s link-up as well Stay Classy Mama Link Party #21.
- Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 7:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love!
- Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To generate even more talk about your post, tweet @MumProject and @AdmofaWorkMum you have posted using #StayClassyMama. I’ll share on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram as well.
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassyMama so we know which link-up you are coming from
Please get the badge below to add to the bottom of your post:
<div align="centre"> <a title="themumproject" href="http://themumproject.com" rel="nofollow"> <img style="border: none;" src="http://themumproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/StayClassyMama-hashtag-1.jpg" alt="themumproject" width="250" height="180" /> </a> </div>
- How To Bottle Feed a Breastfed Baby
- Bringing Sexy Back with Date Night in a Box