For anyone that is new…WHAT IS THE #STAYCLASSYMAMA LINK PARTY?
Last week I was walking down the street with the pram and this song popped into my head….
It was sooooooo annoying, I was trying to get to nursery QUICKLY but this old granny with a walking stick was moving quite literally like a slug. All the parents out there know what I’m talkin’ bout, when you’re in a rush and you’re pushing the pram, but people aren’t moving out of your way quick enough! You just want to scream…”MOVE B**TCH……”
For more of these cray vlogs, I would love love love if you subscribe to my channel.
On with the link party,
Sarah is featuring Five Little Doves with Oh I Do Like to Be Beside the Seaside: Part 1, I just love the way Laura tells a story. I know this is in truth an absolute nightmare and I would have laid down on the side of the road and just given up but she finds the funny in this situation and I love reaidng about her family. Plus her photographs are amazing!
I’m featuring a fairly new blogger on my radar, Not an Effing Fairy Tale with The (embarrassingly) Long List of Men I Would Leave My Husband For, her posts are hilarious you have to check this one out! I especially like the comment about David Beckham ; ).
If you could help spread the love for the link party by re-tweeting Stay Classy Mama Awards and Link Party #20 it would be MUCH appreciated. : )
If you’re interested, you can check out last week’s link-up as well Stay Classy Mama Link Party #21.
- Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 7:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love!
- Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To generate even more talk about your post, tweet @MumProject and @AdmofaWorkMum you have posted using #StayClassyMama. I’ll share on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram as well.
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassyMama so we know which link-up you are coming from
Please get the badge below to add to the bottom of your post:
<div align="center"><a title="themumproject" href="http://themumproject.com" rel="nofollow"><img style="border: none;" src="http://themumproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/StayClassyMama-hashtag-1.jpg" alt="themumproject" width="250" height="180" /> </a></div>
If you are having problems using the below code snippet, please click here.
- Bringing Sexy Back with Date Night in a Box
- 5 Things You Do As a New Mum at a Music Festival