For anyone that is new…WHAT IS THE #STAYCLASSYMAMA LINK PARTY?
Welcome back (or welcome to) Stay Classy Mama, the place where you can get your ugliest granny p.j.s on and no one will judge you.
Hope you all have fun plans for this weekend, I am going to SLEEP. I said this last weekend but no sleep was had. My mom is visiting from San Francisco this week and once the jet lag is gone she’s doing the night shifts, HALLELUJAH! I have also started working with Hannah, the amazing sleep trainer slash child information well. Here is my first post about my sleep training journey.
Here are our fave posts this week,
Sarah’s pick was from Our Rach with Top Ten Britney Spears songs. “Oh yeah I loved it! Totally takes me back to my school days! My number one would have been CRAZY, bloody brilliant!”
My favourite post this week was from Mad House Mum with So Fucking What?, this made me laugh so much that while I was on the train people started staring at me, an amazing post about how those self help articles or “life hacks,” in reality, don’t help anyone.
If you could help spread the love for the link party by re-tweeting Stay Classy Mama Awards and Link Party #27 it would be MUCH appreciated. : )
If you’re interested, you can check out last week’s link-up as well Stay Classy Mama Link Party #27.
- Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 7:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love!
- Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To generate even more talk about your post, tweet @MumProject and @AdmofaWorkMum you have posted using #StayClassyMama. I’ll share on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram as well.
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassyMama so we know which link-up you are coming from
Please get the badge below to add to the bottom of your post:
<div align="center"><a title="themumproject" href="http://themumproject.com" rel="nofollow"><img style="border: none;" src="http://i0.wp.com/themumproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/ClassyMamaBadge.png" alt="themumproject" width="250" height="180" /> </a></div>