For anyone that is new…WHAT IS THE #STAYCLASSYMAMA LINK PARTY?
Welcome back (or welcome to) Stay Classy Mama, the place where you can spill your coffee all over your new blouse and nobody will judge you.
You can guess from my GIF that this week I’m talking POLITICS. Or rather, how easy it is to vote as an American in England! Seriously, this took me 20 minutes in total to vote ONLINE. You don’t even have to move.
How can we let someone like this be our president (even from afar)? Let’s vote.
My post this week explains how easy it is to vote (links included) and why we should vote…..erm to get rid of Trump. I have included a list of the absolutely disgusting comments he has made towards women, African-Americans and Muslims, not to mention his rude video that was APPALLING. And for good measure, I’ve included some very good reasons why Hilary would be an excellent president.
Anyway, on with the linky,
Sarah’s has done an amazing VLOG, she always makes me laugh, check it out!
Fave posts this week from Sarah (as I was on hols),
7 Ways I fail at gender neutral parenting (But it doesn’t make me a rubbish feminist) from one of my favourite bloggers Mrs Helicopter. I loved this because ‘gender neutral parenting’ is a bit of a minefield and I am crap at it. I tried to force my son to buy a dolly once and he wasn’t having any of it.
My other pick is from Little Paper Swans with what I’m going to describe as pretty much sex on a stick but is actually Caramac, Crunchie and Marshmallow Slow Cooker Fudge!
If you could help spread the love for the link party by re-tweeting Stay Classy Mama Awards and Link Party #27 it would be MUCH appreciated. : )
If you’re interested, you can check out last week’s link-up as well Stay Classy Mama Link Party #27.
- Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 7:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love!
- Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To generate even more talk about your post, tweet @MumProject and @AdmofaWorkMum you have posted using #StayClassyMama. I’ll share on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram as well.
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassyMama so we know which link-up you are coming from
Please get the badge below to add to the bottom of your post:
<div align="center"><a title="themumproject" href="http://themumproject.com" rel="nofollow"><img style="border: none;" src="http://themumproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/StayClassyMama-hashtag.jpg” alt="themumproject" width="250" height="180" /> </a></div>