Welcome, welcome, hope you had a lovely Halloween!
Did you happen to see this cutie on Facebook? I was tagged on this three times by different friends, funny how your friends see you after having a child!
Welcome back (or welcome to) Stay Classy Mama, the place where you can spill red wine all down your ghost Halloween outfit and NOBODY WILL JUDGE YOU!
Don’t forget to use #StayClassyMama on Instagram! What it’s really like being a mum.
Fave pick this week:
The Tale of Mummyhood with these two cuties all hidden beneath the leaves : )
And Sarah’s pick from Babies, Booze & Biscuits because she is hilarious and bought a Christmas book and it’s only Nov 1, LOVE THIS GIRL.
We’ll be featuring these on Instagram so make sure to follow us @the_mum_project and @admofaworkmum!
FAVE POSTS THIS WEEK,
If you’re interested, you can check out last week’s link-up as well Stay Classy Mama Link Party #32.
- Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 7:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love!
- Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To generate even more talk about your post, tweet @MumProject and @AdmofaWorkMum you have posted using #StayClassyMama. I’ll share on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram as well.
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassyMama so we know which link-up you are coming from
Please get the badge below to add to the bottom of your post: