Warning: array_reduce() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /var/sites/t/themumproject.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/codeblocks/system.php on line 80
Anyone wondering… what is a link party? Here is a fantastic guide for newbies.
Welcome back (or welcome to) Stay Classy Mama, the place where it’s okay to swear under your breath when you’re child is being a nightmare.
Don’t forget to use #StayClassyMama on Instagram!
FAVE POSTS THIS WEEK,
Sarah’s fave was from Jemma at Sleepless Nights and Ginger Highlights with My Miscarriage and Moving On. Absolutely gut wrenching post but brilliantly written and so very open and honest about her experience. She’s the type of writer that has you crying and laughing all in the same blog post.
My favourite post was from Unhinged Mummy with Are Retail Assistants Taking it Too Far? because this is just hilarious. Definitely a #stayclassy moment. Especially the part where she finally gets the wine ; ).
Sorry I had to pick two this week! My other fave post is from Coffee and Bubbles with The Day Charles went Nuclear and had the Tantrum of All Tantrums, this was a very classy moment as well, she had me laughing the whole way through!
Sarah’s Instagram pick was from The Motherhub
My pick this week was from My Danglish Family, I LOVE HIS FACE! lol
If you’re interested, you can check out last week’s link-up as well Stay Classy Mama Link Party #33.
- Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 7:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love!
- Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To generate even more talk about your post, tweet @MumProject and @AdmofaWorkMum you have posted using #StayClassyMama. I’ll share on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram as well.
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassyMama so we know which link-up you are coming from
Please get the badge below to add to the bottom of your post: