Warning: array_reduce() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /var/sites/t/themumproject.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/codeblocks/system.php on line 80
Anyone wondering… what is a link party? Here is a guide for newbies ; ).
Welcome back (or welcome to) #StayClassyMama, the place where your Christmas tree falls down and everybody laughs!
FAVE POSTS THIS WEEK,
Sarah has chosen Big Fit Fam with To Kill an Elf, “Firstly because they called their Elf ‘Huckleberry Snow’ which is just awesome and secondly because Brandi clearly hates that Elf and I’m intrigued to see how she gets on this month!”
My favourite post this week was from Shoebox Full of Memories with Pictures of You, his writing is always thought-provoking, but this one in particular really resonated with me because I do wonder what my parents were actually like before they had me.
My Instagram pick from #StayClassyMama was from @thetaleofmummy:
Sarah’s Instagram pick was by Winettes –
Don’t forget to use #StayClassyMama on Instagram!
If you’re interested, you can check out last week’s link-up as well Stay Classy Mama Link Party #35.
- Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 7:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love!
- Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To generate even more talk about your post, tweet @MumProject and @AdmofaWorkMum you have posted using #StayClassyMama. I’ll share on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram as well.
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassyMama so we know which link-up you are coming from