Anyone wondering… what is a link party? Here is a guide for newbies ; ).
Welcome back to #StayClassyMama, the place where you can rock a mini skirt without feeling silly! #ownit
EXCITING NEWS! We have started a Facebook community. Come join us!
This week I linked up an episode of Does Bear Care? a short little 1 min video of my son sharing his opinion about rap music.
Follow me on YouTube for more fun. : )
FAVE POSTS LAST WEEK,
Sarah has chosen Squirmy Popple with My Toddler Controls my Life because my baby, my toddler – my now pre-schooler has controlled my life since day one and I am so glad to hear that someone else is using the terms pee-pee and poo-poo and not even realising!
My favourite post this week was from Daily Dump Show with 5 Tips to Avoid Mom Burnout – Because Recovery Can Feel Impossible, preach girl! PREACH. I am totally converted ; ). Love this post for her honesty and amazing tips!
…and because this photo is so adorable.. my Instagram pick from #StayClassyMama was from @TheTaleofMummyhood:
Sarah’s Instagram pick is @beautybabyandme….
Don’t forget to use #StayClassyMama on Instagram!
If you’re interested, you can check out last week’s link-up as well Stay Classy Mama Link Party #35.
- Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 7:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love!
- Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To generate even more talk about your post, tweet @MumProject and @AdmofaWorkMum you have posted using #StayClassyMama. I’ll share on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram as well.
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassyMama so we know which link-up you are coming from
Please get the badge below to add to the bottom of your post:
<div align="center"><a title="themumproject" href="http://themumproject.com" rel="nofollow"><img style="border: none;" src="http://themumproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/StayClassyMama-hashtag-1.jpg" alt="themumproject" width="250" height="180" /> </a></div>