Anyone wondering… what is a link party? Here is a guide for newbies ; ).
Welcome back to #StayClassyMama, the place where you can eat a whole block of cheese for lunch and nobody will judge you!
For those of you who missed the last couple weeks, we have Jade and Pat hosting now so remember to include @parentingjungle and @whitecamellias in your tweets!
To chat with the community, come join our Facebook group.
FAVE POSTS LAST WEEK,
My featured post is from Web M Diva with Spring Break 2K17 Mom Style because this made me laugh and I can completely relate, Netflix over clubbing is definitely the way forward now-a-days.
Pat’s favourite post this week is from Pass the Wine with ‘The Day Off’ because it really had me in stitches and nodding along. It’s a very funny account of a day in the life of mum!
Our Instagram picks from #StayClassyMama are @aurelie_mercier
If you’re interested, you can check out last week’s link-up as well Stay Classy Mama Link Party #48.
- Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 7:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love!
- Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To get even more traction on your post,
Tweet @mumproject, @parentingjungle & @whitecamellias using #StayClassyMama
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassyMama so we know which link-up you are coming from
Please get the badge below to add to the bottom of your post:
<div align="center"><a title="themumproject" href="http://themumproject.com" rel="nofollow"><img style="border: none;" src="http://i1.wp.com/themumproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/StayClassyMama-BadgeLP.png?w=385" alt="themumproject" width="250" height="180" /> </a></div>