Jacqui at One Messy Mama and I are very excited to be kicking off our new #GlobalBlogging link party!
Blogging is an amazing thing. I have met people on the opposite side of the world from me and yet I still feel as though we were sitting in my living room having a glass of wine (…or three…).
And through blogging we are able to connect with people who not only live thousands and thousands of miles away from each other, but also who have different perspectives, different cultures, different families and different tastes in food! ; )
So in the spirit of community, Jacqui and I thought this could be the place where bloggers from around the world link up and connect with each other.
Welcome to the first #GlobalBlogging linky!
Anyone wondering… what is a link party? The wonderful and amazing Becky over at Cuddle Fairy has a fantastic guide for newbies.
Please see below on how #GlobalBlogging Linky works:
- The linky will be open from 8am Monday – 12pm Thursday CET.
- Jacqui and I will comment and tweet all posts.
- Tag myself or Jacqui for a RT after linking up @onemessymama4 and @mumproject
- Please use #GlobalBlogging at all times – Thank you!
- You can also find Jacqui and I on our social media platforms
- One Messy Mama: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- The Mum Project: Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
#GlobalBlogging Linky Rules:
1. We understand how busy life gets, that’s why we give you 4 days to comment 🙂 . Please comment and tweet/share (using the #GlobalBlogging) both the HOSTS posts, the post before and after your own. Remember sharing is caring. The more you interact with other blogs the more visible your own blog will become.
2. Link a maximum of 2 post per week. Any type of post is welcome to be linked up. Although entering a giveaway is not a prerequisite!
3. When linking up please type in the link title, the name of your post and the country you are blogging from, this way we can see where in the world you are 🙂 .. And tally these up at the end of the week.
4. Add our badge to the HTML/Text portion of your post. If you need any help tweet us (@onemessymama4 @mumproject), we are happy to help!
<div align="centre"> <a title=“themumproject" href="http://themumproject.com" rel="nofollow”> <img style="border: none;” src="http://i2.wp.com/onemessymama.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Globalblogging-Badge.png” alt="themumproject" width="250" height="180" /> </a></div>
Please add posts below:
- #StayClassyMama Link Party No. 30
- Are You Bready For This?